Not sure where to start? I’ve got you covered.
Family can be emotionally complicated, but not to worry! I’m not intimidated. I cherish my family photos so much that I understand how ‘worth it’ it is to get through what can feel like herding cats sometimes. I will send out a questionnaire full of suggestions about a month before your wedding to create a finalized list of photo combinations.
- Talk to your family, let them know you value their presence in family photos and inform them when they can expect to be photographed.
- Have your officiant make an announcement at the end of the ceremony requesting that family stay behind for photos.
- Nominate someone who is familiar with your family to assist in directing family for photos
- Picky about colors? Recommend a color palette or dress code
- Biggest piece of advice? Patience.